Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halu Day!!!

Tall, thin, chinky eyed, with small teeth, witty, so fun to be with and kind.  That's what I can say if someone would ask me to describe my good friend back in college who we call by his surname, Lim.  I first met Lim on our organization meeting.  I was appointed as the governor for our year back when I we were still in our first year in college and he was appointed as treasurer I think.  His classmates was keep on calling him as "Sandara" at that time.(I really don't know why.  Maybe because he has chinky eyes.  Hehehe!)  My first impression of Lim was, he was really friendly.  He is really a people person.  He absolutely became the  bestfriend of everybody.  As time pass by, since, we were always together for meetings and for the different activities of our organizations, we really did became good friends.  I even invited him to enter CCYM, which he really did became a member.  For me Lim is a kind of friend whom you can really depend on in times of trouble.  I really love hanging out with him because of his being so talkative and funny.  Hehehe! 

I don't know, why I suddenly think about him today.  I missed him so much.  The last time I saw him was a long time ago.  I was eating in Orange Brutus in Ayala and he passed by the together with his friends.  But since, I was eating and they were in a hurry, I did not have time to say hi to him.  :((  I really hope to see him again and hang-out with him just like old times.

Paging...Paging... Lim... Kung asa kaman...Pagparamdam sad day... Mishu much... Mmmmwaaahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment