Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cold War

Text Conversation:
Me: Jov...
Jovelyn: Kinsa ni?
Me: Si Charry Hannah Catingub...Complete kaayo ba...Hahahaha!Kahinumdom paka nako?
Jovelyn: uu wui...kahinumdom kaayo...ang akong ka cold war sauna...hahahaha...
Me: Hahaha...uu...ang imong ka cold war pag high school...Hehehehe!


When I was in 3rd year high school, and our teacher touched the topic about the Cold War, me and my classmate Jovelyn started to have our own own interpretation of Cold War.  Everytime we see each other, we give each other a snob.  Hehehe!  Then we will laugh because of how silly we act.  Snobbing each other without any reason.  Hehehe!

So when I texted her this morning after Lea told me that Jovy is looking for somebody who will go together with her to Lea's Baby boy's birthday party, she said that how could she not remember the girl who played a silly game with her.  Hahahaha!

See you Jov...

No comments:

Post a Comment