Monday, October 3, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hi I'm Hannah and I'm a Shopaholic.  It has just been 18hours since I have gone to a department store and shopped.  Sigh!

Try as I might, I can't just resist buying those cute blouse, dresses, shorts, skirts, pants,shoes and other things that my eyes could see and my heart desires.  I've been telling myself, over and over, "Stop buying things that you don't need.  Save! Save! Save!"  But I can't.  Especially when I see a sign outside the store which reads, "SALE".  Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!  Stop me please!

For the past 3 weekends, I think, I've been to different shops, to buy what I thought I needed.  But as I recall, 2 or 3 of what I bought are really what I needed.  They are mostly what I want.  It was just my excuse that I needed them so that I won't feel guilty.

I desperately have to get a hold of myself.  I really have to save up.  I have lots of things to prioritize other than buying clothes, shoes, bags, trinkets and books.  I really have to be serious and really have to be true to my word when I say, "Don't buy.  SAVE UP!"  From now on, I should try harder to resist the temptation to shop.  Every week, I should try to save 500 pesos and put it in my Mr. Piggie.  Hehehe!  Hopefully, this time, I could really follow this.

No comments:

Post a Comment