Monday, December 26, 2011

Unfulfilled Christmas Wish

For every Filipino, when ber months begin, Christmas shopping and putting up of Christmas decors would usually start.  On the first day of September, a friend of mine asked me if what I wanted for Christmas, I told him that I want to receive anything that is branded and not cheap.  Shoes, bags or clothes.  But unfortunately, I did not get my wish.

Awhile ago, Lawrence, Kim, Sensei Hino and I, went to Ayala to have our lunch there.  Afterwards, since, it was still raining outside, and we still don't want to go home, we decided to have a stroll in Ayala.  We then went inside the Oxygen, Levi's and Giordano shops because Sensei is looking for a pair of pants.  While Sensei was fitting for some pants, I also looked at some items.  There were a few clothes that I liked but when I looked at the prices, it was in the range of 500-1000 pesos.  It was very expensive, and to think that it was just a blouse and a short.  I came to realize that, I could not afford to buy expensive items.  Not because I don't have the money but because I don't find it practical to buy it.  If I have 1000 pesos, I could already buy many clothes or shoes with that.  I guess, buying expensive things is not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment