Monday, December 12, 2011

one boring Sunday

Yesterday, when I wake up, I found out that I was the only one left in the house. :(  My sister went to work while my brother, my mother and father went to my brother's school for their family day.  So it was just me and Cody boy.  Hehehe!

I got very bored just watching TV at home so after I took a bath and got ready, I decided to go to colon at around 12noon to look for an outfit that I will wear on our Christmas party this Saturday.  After I found the clothes, I then went to the school supplies side and men's apparel side to buy the fabric paint and plain shirt.

I thought to just spend the afternoon hand painting on the shirts.  Hand painting on it really help in taking the boredom out of me.  I finished the shirts in time for my family to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment