Monday, December 19, 2011

Cabanday Clan Christmas Party

This morning, I texted all my cousins which I have a number in my mother side as to what they want us to do on Christmas day.  My sister texted back that we should have an exchange gift.  Evee and Celine replied that they want us to play Pinoy Henyo.  After a few hours and many text message that we have sent out and received, we then decided that we will have the following activities.
  • Exchange Gift worth 100 pesos
  • Pinoy Henyo
  • Charades
  • Videoke
I assigned Evee to make the props for the Pinoy Henyo.  I will be the one to buy the prizes.  Of course i will ask a little monetary contribution from them, but I am planning that i will shoulder the prizes.  That will be my gift to all of them.  Hehehehe!

Evee mentioned to me that she is already excited for that day.  It will be another happy get together.  Weeeehhh!

I came up with the idea to text them first and organize the activity since nobody initiated it.  I also don't want that the people will get bored again, like last year.  After we ate our lunch, received our gifts from our Tito's and Tita's, we did not know what to do.  So we just went to SM without knowing what to do there.  It was really boring.  Hopefully, this year, it will be a blast.  But even if it will not be, the best part of it will be that we will get together on that day happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment