Thursday, December 1, 2011

Freedom lies in being yourself

I never wanted to be different; I just wanted to be me
I've worked hard to get what little self-esteem I have, and I refuse to let you take it from me
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.


I'm so tired of not living my life.  It's as if I'm living on a different life.  There are times that I can't say what I feel to you.  All I want is your understanding.  A hug or a kiss on the forehead may do. 

It's so sad waking up every morning knowing that you'll be facing your day with full of heartaches.  Knowing that you won't be able to tell that one person how you really feel.  You long to tell him, but your afraid and you don't know how to tell him.  There would be times that you get the courage to tell him but end up getting disappointed because he will not hear you out.

There are times that you want to do something to show to that person how you really feel.  But then again, you get sad because he shrugs you off.  He will tell you to behave.  He will not get what you wanted to tell him.

Please let me be myself.  Please let me be, to show to you and to tell you how I really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment