Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Home

On the Visayas Blogging Summit that I attended last November 26, 2011, one of the speakers told us that the best blogging site is wordpress.  One of my friend who also blogs, after the event, immediately transferred to wordpress.  On the other hand, I too wanted to change my blog platform but I did not have time and I was also having a second thought because wordpress is block here in our office.(booooo...)  But yesterday afternoon, I took the first step.  I registered to wordpress so that I could import my blogs from blogger and start blogging there.  So when I went home, I exported my blogs in blogger and then imported it to wordpress.  So bye2x blogger, hello wordpress.  Please do continue reading my blog on this link.  https://channbear.wordpress.com

For those of you who are like me, who can;t access wordpress, just subscribe my blog through google reader.

1 comment: