Saturday, May 28, 2011

Reposting: Why I Blog?

During the Cebu Blog Camp event 2010, one of the speakers, Mica, asked a few participants on why they blog.  Then it struck me.  Why do I really blog?  Why do I write these stuffs in the internet?

I blog for so many reasons.  One of those reasons is for me to hopefully share some valuable lessons to the readers of my blog.  It is not really about me.  I mean I don't really blog because I want to be famous or something.  I blog because I want to partake something to the readers.  I want to touch their lives.  Isn't it a great feeling that someday a reader will comment to your blog and will tell you that by reading to your blog he/she has really learned a lot of things, and that you have made an impact to their lives?  That is why it is really important for me to know that somebody has followed me on my blog or somebody has read my blog because I am hoping that I might give an impact to their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment