Sunday, May 15, 2011

Invisible Girl

The last time I checked myself in the mirror, I am certainly sure I am not invisible.  But why is it that people doesn't seem to see me or notice me when I'm around.  I'm not saying that I want their attention.  All I'm saying is that, when I talk, please do listen to me.  It really hurts when I talk and nobody listens or want to hear the ideas that I want to partake.  It hurts when people just walk in front of you as if your not there.  The worst part? They sometimes step on your foot or bump on you and not asking for sorry.

I'm not asking for you to remember me or what.  All I want is for you to consider to hear my voice when I talk and to not just step on me as if I am not human or I don't have the right to be there.  :((

No comments:

Post a Comment