Saturday, May 28, 2011

Reposting: 9



Yes, the title is right. If you were in doubt as to whether I typed the title right or what, well, we have the same experienced. Hehehehe! Well, I just copied the movie from my officemate. At first I thought maybe the filename was wrong. But when I googled it, I found out that it was indeed the title of a movie. So I watched it and eventually liked it.

9 is a computer-animated fantasy or science fiction action adventure movie directed by Shane Acker. The voices behind the characters of the story are Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly, Jennifer Connelly, Crispin Glover, Martin Landau, and Christopher Plummer.

Well, enough with this casts and director thingy. Let me tell you about the story of this movie. The story started when a scientist invented machine called B.R.A.I.N. for peaceful purposes. But sad to say, the leader of mankind took control of the machine to start a war with other humans. Lacking a soul, the machine was corrupted and turned against mankind that lead into wiping them all. Before the scientist's death, he created nine doll-like homunculi to ensure that there would still be living creatures. He also created a talisman that could destroy the B.R.A.I.N. The scientist died after he had animated 9, which is the heroine on the movie. To cut the story short, the B.R.A.I.N. was defeated because 1 sacrificed himself. The movie ends with only 9, 7, 3 and 4 left.

If you want to really know the whole story of the movie, well, just watch it. I promise you, you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment