Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Remember the Boy but I Don't Remember the Feeling

So while the song still brings that certain glow
And the words still sing of love I know
It isn’t quite the way it was before
I remember the boy
But I don’t remember the feeling anymore
 I was listening to the music playing from my cellphone when the song "I Remember the Boy" by Lea Salonga was played.  I then ask myself, "who would I remember when I hear that song being played?"  And the answer is Mikki.

Mikki was one of my classmate when I was still in my very yagit years(elementary years).  Hehehe!  We've been classmates since kindergarten until grade 3.  He was one of those many boys who you take for granted and you ignore because of there being so "kiatan".  But little did you know, he is doing those stuffs purposely so that he could get your attention.

Imagine that, an elementary boy, having a crush on you? Hahahaha!  While you still have no idea about love, here comes a little boy, who then gives you gifts and love letters to tell you what he really feels.  Nyahahaha!

I can still remember those times, where my classmates would tease me because Mikki will ask one of my boy classmates to hand me a love letter that he has written(which he just copied from a poem or a song lyrics...hehehehe...)  Of course, the little me back then, would get kilig.  Nyahahaha!  Mikki continued to send me love letters and stuffs till we got into high school(even if we didn't go to the same school anymore).  He would still ask one of my classmate, but this time a girl, to give me the gifts he wants to give to me.

You would think that I'm so mean, that I didn't say yes to him and I just made paasa.  Of course not.  We eventually became a couple.  But because we are still so immature and childish at that time, eventually, we broke up.  But we are still friends.  If we do see each other.  Hahaha!  I don't know where he is now.  The last time I heard about him, he already have a daughter but the mother of his child left him.  And my grade 1 teacher(his grandma) already died.

I wonder, where he is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment