Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cebu Blog Camp 2011

Last Year, I joined the Cebu Blog Camp 2010 event held at the CAP building at Osmena Blvd.  I met new people and learned so many things.  I also took home so many freebies.  Hehehe!

Last year also, we had more than 20 newbies who came in to work here on our office.  And guess what.  One of the newbies is a member of the Cebu Bloggers Society who among the many people present on the Cebu Blog Camp last year.  What a coincidence right?  Hehehe!  The funny part is I have been following his blog for a month before I have realized that the blog that I was following was his'.  Hahaha!

Yesterday, I have received an email, inviting me to register on the upcoming Cebu Blog Camp 2011 to be held at St. Joseph Hall in Sacred Heart Center.  Without hesitation, I will be joining the said event.  Aside from the fact that it is free, it is also the time wherein I can learn so many things, and meet new people.

If you want to join the said event too, just register here.

No comments:

Post a Comment