Thursday, April 21, 2011

Star Struck

I'm not talking about the artista search of GMA.  This is all about my experience yesterday afternoon.  While I was busy working, a YM message popped-up on my screen.  She was thanking me because of the blog I wrote last Tuesday, April 12, 2011.  (Bedroom Blog By Veronica)  Well, if you're wondering who am I talking about it's no other than Miss Veronica Matilda herself (of course that is not her real name).  At first, I really had a doubt if she really was who she telling me.  But she assured me that it was her.  Well, whether it was her or not, I was really so excited at that very moment to chat with her.  Hehehehe!  Talking about a real fan huh? 

She told me that she found my blog while she was googling Bedroom Blog.  Which is what she do sometimes.  Google herself or Bedroom Blog on the internet.  And guess what.  I also googled channbear on the internet to confirm what she said.  Hahahaha!  And my blog is the 8th on the result list.  Hehehehe!  I really had a great time chatting with Miss V even if it was just for a short time.

Thanks again Miss V.  Keep blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment