Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

Don't get me wrong, I do love my sister.  But there are just a few things that makes me hate her.

1.) I hate you when you tell ridiculous things about me infront of your friends/family to make me embarrased.


2.) I hate you when you criticized the boys that I like.  You always find faults on them.


3.) I hate your being so greedy.  You always want everything to be yours.


4.) I hate your being so selfish.  You always think of yourself first.  You don't think if someone else will be hurt or has been hurt because of what you have done.


5.) I hate you for being so bossy.  


6.) I hate you for always comparing yourself to me.


7.) I hate you for always criticizing me.  It seems that you really want to put me down.


8.) I hate your being so loud.


9.) I hate you for always asking me to make chip-in in what you will buy.


10.) I hate your being so materialistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment