Monday, November 15, 2010

Rantings...

I've been trying to be part in a world where I don't belong.  Hoping that someday people will accept me, will welcome me.  I'm alone, lonely and lost.  No one to talk to.  No one to run to.  Should I continue to be here Or should I give-up in trying?  But I don't know where to go.  If I give-up now, I know that wherever I go things will just be the same.  So I'll just be the invisible girl for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Support?  You want me to support you?  I can't do that.  I can't even manage my own life.  I easily give-up when something bad comes in the way.  I still have lots of things to worry about.  And the last thing I want to do is to worry other people's life.  You don't need me.  I can't help you.  You alone can help yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment