Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Heartaches of a girl

I guess I was wrong.  But I hope and I pray that I'm not.  I will hold on till the end that I am not.  I still want to believe that everything that I believe is right.  I don't care what other people will say, as long as I know the truth.  As long that I know that I'm not doing bad, that can hurt anyone else.  I will still believe in you 'coz you are my friend.  I trust you that you won't hurt me 'coz I still consider you as my friend.  I hope everything will be back from the way it was before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to cry till the pain will go away.  I want to shout till my lungs will run dry, if this is the only way that I won't feel the pain in my heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment