Thursday, May 27, 2010

Comfort Zone vs. Courage Zone

Don't be afraid, I am filling your heart with courage. I will be with you, I will never forsake you.  --God
Never focus on your problems. Focus on your possibilities.  The problems will pull you down.  The possibilities will push you up.  -- Brother Bo Sanchez

I have read in Brother Bo's blog regarding stepping out of our comfort zone to venture into our courage zone to become successful and happy in our life.  On his write-up he asked the readers to get a piece of paper and a pen to write what they really want for their life or how they define success in their life.  Then they should have the proper mindset on how they will get or achieve the things they want.

When I got a pen and a paper so that I can begin to write the things that I really want in my life, that I would not be afraid to take a risk to do it, I was having a difficult time thinking on what I am going to write.  You might be wondering why on earth I am having trouble figuring out what I want for my life.  It is because the things that I want to achieve in my life are not in correlation with my core zone or core gift.  The things that I want to achieve are those things that I did not bravely do before because I chose to be practical rather than following my dream.  And I was also afraid that if I'm going to follow that path, I would fail.  Well, come to think of it, I am really circling or living on my comfort zone for my 23 years of existence here on earth.  Gosh! What a coward I have become.

I should try to be more of a risk taker rather than living a life full of regrets because I haven't tried to follow my dream.  If I won't try, I won't grow to be a better person and I won't learn so many lessons in life.

Hope I can do this.  May God Bless me and guide me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment