Sunday, February 28, 2010

Days with Jaybear

We always have a food trip with my bhe2x jaybear... Below are just some pictures of a few of our food trips...

Our favorite fastfood chain where we always have our food trips. We always eat chicken fillet, french fries and a vanilla sundae... Yum...Yum...Yum...




But right now, because I was craving for a spaghetti, I asked my bhe2 to order a spaghettit nalang instead of the usual chicken fillet.heheheh...






While eating, my bhe2 keeps on taking my picture. Taking my picture to have some evidence of my being matakaw. hahahhaha...
















Hahahaha! Now I have an evidence that you too eh very matakaw... hahahahaha...














Picture picture after eating...Smile!




















































































The three photos above was taken in chowking. Another fastfood chain that we always go to. This was the day wherein I was so angry with him that is why he took me to chowking. He always know what soothes up my anger. hahahahha...food and his pa cute2x...hahahahaha...












Caught in the act...hehehehe...









Picture picture again after eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment